- March 3: R J Julia Booksellers, Madison, CT 7:00pm
- March 6 & March 13: Columbus Preschool, New York City
- March 21: Yours for Children, Inc. Family Child Care Conference, Marlborough, MA
- All children can learn to eat right
- Change how your children eat by changing how you interact with them around food.
- Eating right is a skill. Figure out what your kids need to learn and teach it to them.
- Focus on shaping habits first. Good nutrition will naturally follow.
You Have to Eat. Or Else... So there we were at the cafe where we had eaten breakfast every day during our trip. I'd bought my daughter a glass of milk—That's a good compromise, right?— and myself a bowl of oatmeal. I was eating. She was crying. Through her tears she said:I thought you aren't supposed to make kids eat when they aren't hungry. Read more.