- March 3: R J Julia Booksellers, Madison, CT 7:00pm
- March 6 & March 13: Columbus Preschool, New York City
- March 21: Yours for Children, Inc. Family Child Care Conference, Marlborough, MA
- All children can learn to eat right
- Change how your children eat by changing how you interact with them around food.
- Eating right is a skill. Figure out what your kids need to learn and teach it to them.
- Focus on shaping habits first. Good nutrition will naturally follow.
Choices, Choices, Choices. "I try to get my child to eat something different, but every time I ask her what she wants to eat, she chooses the same thing."
Sound familiar? "I try..." is usually a sign that parents are using choices incorrectly. Read more.