Schedule An Appearance
- Book Signings
- Corporate Lunch 'n Learns
- Moms' Groups
- Grand Rounds Presentations
- Professional Development Seminars
- All children can learn to eat right
- Change how your children eat by changing how you interact with them around food.
- Eating right is a skill. Figure out what your kids need to learn and teach it to them.
- Focus on shaping habits first. Good nutrition will naturally follow.
I Hit My Dog: A Confession To Help Change How Your Kids Eat. As parents, we often try to teach the right lesson using the wrong technique. The only change that occured in my dog's behavior is that he kept a better eye on me. When he saw me coming he flinched. When he thought I wasn't watching, he jumped. Read more.